Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday March 31, 2017 thought for the day









 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Salvation is free to us but it cost Jesus his life-
2-Jesus paid for our sins with his life to set us on a new path with the Holy Spirit as our daily guide-
3-The Bible is about two pathways, but only one leads to eternal life-
4-God's judgement is based on his love, for his wrath and righteousness are pure and holy-
5-No one deserves God's love, but he offers it anyway-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Most people will not change when they see the light, they do so when they feel the heat-
 
I'VE LEARNED
One thing you cannot recover in life is the word after it is spoken-
 
DID YOU KNOW
A forfeited game in baseball is recorded as a 9-0 score.  In football, it is recorded as a 1-0 score
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What does it mean"do not put the Lord your God to  the test"?
2-Did satan tempt Jesus at any other time than during the 40 days?
3-Who was Peter's wife and mother in law?
4-Why did Jesus teach in the synagogue and not in the temple in Jerusalem?
5-What was the primary function of the synagogue?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said   "How terrible it will be for those who have an easy life in Jerusalem,
    For those who feel safe living on Mount Samaria.
You think you are the important people of the best nation in the world;
    The Israelites come to you for help."
Answer for the day     Amos
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
John 14:13-14    And if you ask for anything in my name, I will do it for you so that the Father’s glory will be shown through the Son. 14 If you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, do your work in me for my good and for your glory-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-




No comments: