Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday March 19, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-When you stand at the intersection of your skill and God's call, you are standing at the corner of Promise Land Ave and Glory Days Boulevard-
2-Even if God says no, it has his goodness written all over it-
3-You can never go where you are supposed to be, staying where you are-
4-If you are really thankful, you share-
5-It takes 5 minutes to clean up spilled milk.  It takes much longer than that to clean up a broken spirit-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
A fool and his money are soon partying-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Humility and a good attitude go hand in hand-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The national sport of Japan is sumo wrestling-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are you to tithe on gross pay or on take home pay?
2-Who were Jesus' grand parents?
3-Why aren't Jesus' grandparents mentioned in scripture?
4-Did Jesus' grandparents have any impact on his life?
5-When did Jesus know who he was?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said-“Give us more faith”?
Answer for the day     the disciples
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Exodus 23:20-23    I am sending an angel ahead of you, who will protect you as you travel. He will lead you to the place I have prepared. 21 Pay attention to the angel and obey him. Do not turn against him; he will not forgive such turning against him because my power is in him. 22 If you listen carefully to all he says and do everything that I tell you, I will be an enemy to your enemies. I will fight all who fight against you. 23 My angel will go ahead of you and take you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites, and Jebusites, and I will destroy them.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, thank you for guarding me in your love even before I knew you-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: