Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wednesday March 22, 2017 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-"Abba" means daddy-
2-"Hallowed" means holy-
3-There is only one name that makes satan tremble-JESUS-
4-Often, victory comes not in the fight but in the surrender-
5-If the christian church would have a mascot, it would most likely be a sheep-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
If the blind follow the blind, no one will know where they are going-
 
I'VE LEARNED
As long as it is physically possible, visit places you wish to visit-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Canada imports about 850 Russian made hockey sticks on an average day-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does God speak to us today in anyway but scripture?
2-When searching scripture for an answer to a situation, how do we know when we found it?
3-How did Mary get to Bethlehem?
4-How did the Magi make their trip?
5-Did Jesus and his family have a last name?
 
BIBLE TRIVIALord, only you can help weak people against the strong. Help us, Lord our God, because we depend on you. We fight against this enormous army in your name. Lord, you are our God. Don’t let anyone win against you.”
Answer for today   Asa
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
2 Corinthians 12:9-10   But he said to me, “My grace is enough for you. When you are weak, my power is made perfect in you.” So I am very happy to brag about my weaknesses. Then Christ’s power can live in me. 10 For this reason I am happy when I have weaknesses, insults, hard times, sufferings, and all kinds of troubles for Christ. Because when I am weak, then I am truly strong.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, help me to rely on your grace to enable me to do what you want me to do-
 
-LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: