Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday March 26, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Inconsistent obedience can't produce consistent blessing-
2-An attitude of worship without a sincere desire to know and love God will lead to ruin-
3-Any sin seems more natural next time-
4-Pride is unwarranted self esteem-
5-Feelings are not an accurate measure of the rightness or wrongness of an action-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Be thankful for the bad things in life for they opened your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Whatever you feel like eating, just eat.  It is most important to be happy-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The bowling ball was invented in 1862
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How many children did Mary and Joseph have?
2-How did Jesus' siblings relate to him?
3-When did Jesus' siblings know who he was?
4-Did all of Jesus' family accept him as divine?
5-Why no mention of the Magi in Luke?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said    "You meant to hurt me, but God turned your evil into good to save the lives of many people, which is being done."?
Answer for today     Joseph
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
John 16:23-24    In that day you will not ask me for anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you anything you ask for in my name. 24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, so that your joy will be the fullest possible joy.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, help me today to be able to tell others about you-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: