Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thursday March 30, 2017 thought for the day







 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God is ready to forgive, he doesn't have to get ready to forgive-
2-The key to defining sin is found in God's first commandment--Exodus 20:20-
3-There are two kinds of people, the saved and the unsaved-
4-The Bible is a story of people and their choices-
5-Regardless of the choices we make, it will cost us something-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
One thousand dangerous bikes=1 kilocycle
 
I'VE LEARNED
One thing you cannot recover in life is-the stone after it is thrown-
 
DID YOU KNOW
"Sports Illustrated" has the largest sports magazine circulation-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why does the calling of Peter and Andrew by Jesus differ  as reported in Matthew 4 and John 1?
2-How can the Gospels be accurate when they were written maybe 75-100 years after Jesus life?
3-What is the difference in a disciple and an apostle-
4-How many apostles were there?
5-Luke 4 says for 40 days Jesus was tempted by satan.  Were there other temptations than the three listed?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said "Isn’t there balm in the land of Gilead? Isn’t there a doctor there? So why aren’t the hurts of my people healed?
Answer for today     Jeremiah
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
John 6:35-37   Then Jesus said, “I am the bread that gives life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36 But as I told you before, you have seen me and still don’t believe. 37 The Father gives me the people who are mine. Every one of them will come to me, and I will always accept them.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, I take you at your word.  May I find all that I need in you this day and evermore-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-


No comments: