Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wednesdy March 29, 2017 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God's word is his oath-
2-Our future is threatened by many dangers, but they all stem from the heart-
3-We need more moral absolutes but people refuse to live by them-
4-Blood, not gold is the world's most valuable commodity-
5-Salvation is not just saving us from sin but also re-establishing the relationship between God and man-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Life isn't tied with a bow but it is still a gift-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The only bone not broken so far during any skiing accident is one located in the inner ear-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If Jesus was God why did he need time alone?
2-Did satan really think that Jesus would yield to his proposals?
3-When Jesus went from place to place, how and where did he live?
4-Why did Peter, Andrew, James, and John immediately follow Jesus when asked to do so?
5-Was everyone healed who came to Jesus seeking it?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said   "Even if God kills me, I have hope in him,  I will still defend my ways to his face."?
Answer for the day    Job
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Psalm 37:3-4   Trust the Lord and do good. Live in the land and feed on truth.
4 Enjoy serving the Lord, And he will give you what you want.
 
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, I trust in you and ask that you will shape and transform the desires if my heart so I may want your will for me and do it-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: