Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wednesdy March 29, 2017 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God's word is his oath-
2-Our future is threatened by many dangers, but they all stem from the heart-
3-We need more moral absolutes but people refuse to live by them-
4-Blood, not gold is the world's most valuable commodity-
5-Salvation is not just saving us from sin but also re-establishing the relationship between God and man-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Life isn't tied with a bow but it is still a gift-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The only bone not broken so far during any skiing accident is one located in the inner ear-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If Jesus was God why did he need time alone?
2-Did satan really think that Jesus would yield to his proposals?
3-When Jesus went from place to place, how and where did he live?
4-Why did Peter, Andrew, James, and John immediately follow Jesus when asked to do so?
5-Was everyone healed who came to Jesus seeking it?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said   "Even if God kills me, I have hope in him,  I will still defend my ways to his face."?
Answer for the day    Job
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Psalm 37:3-4   Trust the Lord and do good. Live in the land and feed on truth.
Enjoy serving the Lord, And he will give you what you want.
 
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, I trust in you and ask that you will shape and transform the desires if my heart so I may want your will for me and do it-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: