Friday, August 18, 2017

Friday August 18, 2017 thought for the day







THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Are proverbs always promises that are true without exception?
2-When trust is broken, saying sorry means nothing-
3-Faith is the currency of the spiritual realm-
4-To win, you have to begin-
5-A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you are in deep water-
STRANGE THOUGHT
Crickets can increase their volume to overcome the sound of 14 generators-
I'VE LEARNED
I have 3 sizes of clothes in my closet, two of which I will never wear-
DID YOU KNOW
Two and five are the only prime numbers that end in two or five-
FIVE THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Cain not own any animals to make a sacrifice?
2-What does God's love look like?
3-Why does God love us?
4-Should we always be patient.  Can we always be patient?
5-Did the Tree of Forbidden Fruit in the Garden of Eden look any different than the rest of the trees?
BIBLE TRIVIA
Hebrews 10:5-6     
"So when Christ came into the world, he said,
“You do not want sacrifices and offerings,
    But you have prepared a body for me.
You do not ask for burnt offerings
    And offerings to take away sins." 
This new testament passage is found in what old testament book?    
Answer for today     Psalm 40:6
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    
Isaiah 58:7-8   Share your food with the hungry
    And bring poor, homeless people into your own homes.
When you see someone who has no clothes, give him yours,
    And don’t refuse to help your own relatives.
Then your light will shine like the dawn,
    And your wounds will quickly heal.
Your God will walk before you,
    And the glory of the Lord will protect you from behind.


PRAYER FOR TODAY 

 Father help me to hear your voice.  I want to know what you are saying to me.  Bless me so I can be a blessing to others-

I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-



No comments: