Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday August 21, 2017, thought for the day






THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Fear is the belief that something you cannot see is going to happen-
2-Don't borrow trouble, be patient and you'll have some of your own-
3-Keep the main thing the main thing-
4-Turn your struggle into progress-
5-A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles-
STRANGE THOUGHT
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't-
I'VE LEARNED
You can walk a lot farther than you think you can-
DID YOU KNOW
1-If you toss a penny 10,000 times, it will not be heads 5,000 times but more like 4,950 times.  The head picture weighs more, so it ends up on the bottom-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What determines your reward in heaven?
2-Instead of being fishermen for the lost, why do we so often become critics of the saved?
3-What does God do when we fail?
4-What does it mean when the Bible says God makes us perfect?
5-What distinguishes faith from foolishness or irrationality?
BIBLE TRIVIA
1-Hebrews 10:30    We know that God said, “I will punish those who do wrong; I will repay them.-"
This new testament passage is found in what old testament book?
Answer for today     Deuteronomy  32:35
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
PSALM 147:2-6  
He Lord rebuilds Jerusalem;
    He brings back the captured Israelites.
3 He heals the brokenhearted
    And bandages their wounds.
4 He counts the stars
    And names each one.
5 Our Lord is great and very powerful.
    There is no limit to what he knows.
6 The Lord defends the humble,
    But he throws the wicked to the ground.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
I never want to stop thanking and praising you for your goodness and grace-
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG,ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-



No comments: