Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday August 25, 2017 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
 
1-Trusting is not always easy-
2-Ultimately we trust God because we have come to know him-
3-Christians who know God best are those who trust him most-
4-The ark was like a large box floating and couldn't be steered-
5-Noah was the first man to plant a vineyard, make wine and discover getting drunk-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
When they broke open molecules, they found they were only stuffed with atoms.  When they broke open atoms, they found them stuffed with explosions-
 
I'VE LEARNED
When your love is greater than your fear, you'll do things you are afraid to do-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The tip of a bullwhip moves so fast that it breaks the sound barrier.  The crack of the whip is actually a tiny sonic boom-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Where is the glory of God?
2-How do you bring glory to God?
3-What is spiritual maturity?
4-Do you ever become spiritually mature?
5-How do we please God?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Hebrews 12:12    "You have become weak, so make yourselves strong again."
This new testament passage is found in what old testament book?
Answer for today    Isaiah 35:3
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Psalm 103:1-5 
 "All that I am, praise the Lord;
    Everything in me, praise his holy name.
My whole being, praise the Lord
    And do not forget all his kindnesses.
He forgives all my sins
    And heals all my diseases.
He saves my life from the grave
    And loads me with love and mercy.
He satisfies me with good things
    And makes me young again, like the eagle."
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY 

 
Father, help me to see who I really am in you.  Let me always remember how you have graciously dealt with me in the past. 
 May I bless the Lord with all that is within me-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: