Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday August 25, 2017 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
 
1-Trusting is not always easy-
2-Ultimately we trust God because we have come to know him-
3-Christians who know God best are those who trust him most-
4-The ark was like a large box floating and couldn't be steered-
5-Noah was the first man to plant a vineyard, make wine and discover getting drunk-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
When they broke open molecules, they found they were only stuffed with atoms.  When they broke open atoms, they found them stuffed with explosions-
 
I'VE LEARNED
When your love is greater than your fear, you'll do things you are afraid to do-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The tip of a bullwhip moves so fast that it breaks the sound barrier.  The crack of the whip is actually a tiny sonic boom-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Where is the glory of God?
2-How do you bring glory to God?
3-What is spiritual maturity?
4-Do you ever become spiritually mature?
5-How do we please God?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Hebrews 12:12    "You have become weak, so make yourselves strong again."
This new testament passage is found in what old testament book?
Answer for today    Isaiah 35:3
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Psalm 103:1-5 
 "All that I am, praise the Lord;
    Everything in me, praise his holy name.
2 My whole being, praise the Lord
    And do not forget all his kindnesses.
3 He forgives all my sins
    And heals all my diseases.
4 He saves my life from the grave
    And loads me with love and mercy.
5 He satisfies me with good things
    And makes me young again, like the eagle."
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY 

 
Father, help me to see who I really am in you.  Let me always remember how you have graciously dealt with me in the past. 
 May I bless the Lord with all that is within me-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: