Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Tuesday August 8,2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The cross is the open door no one can shut-
2-If Jesus has your heart, he has your obedience-
3-If we can remain outside the umbrella of God's authority for an extended period of time without feeling guilty, we may not be saved-
4-To feel no conviction of sin for a period of time is a serious sign the Holy Spirit may not be residing in us-
5-An important part of maturing as a christian is knowing how to receive a rebuke-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Coffee and frozen pizza can be made on a BBQ grill-
 
I'VE LEARNED
The things I used to care to do, I no longer care to do, but I really do care that I don't care to do them anymore-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Marie Curie, the Nobel Prize winning scientist who discovered radium, died on July 4, 1934 of radiation poisoning-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why did Zipporah do the circumcision herself and not simply insist that Moses do it himself?
2-Do the Jews still have a temple with a Holy of Holies?
3-Why was the life span of Jesus only 33 years-why not more or less?
4-On the cross, how could Jesus know he was thirsty when he was in so much pain?
5-Why would the soldiers give Jesus a drink of anything when he said he was thirsty while hanging on the cross?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Hebrews 5:6   “You are a priest forever, a priest like Melchizedek."
This New testament passage is found in what old testament book?
Answer for today     Psalm 110:4
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Proverbs 3:5-6   Trust the Lord with all your heart,
    And don’t depend on your own understanding.
Remember the Lord in all you do,
    And he will give you success.
 
 
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, Today I look to you for direction.  I submit myself to your control.  I pray that you will shine brightly in my life today- 
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: