Friday, April 19, 2019

Friday April 19, 2019 thought for the day












THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-When we let the sun go down on our anger, we then fall out of love with the one we are angry with-
2-There’s got to be a morning after. If I can hold on through the night, I have a chance to find the sunshine, if I keep looking for the light-
3-What love cannot solve it will endure with sweetness-
4-What we do not resolve, we repeat-
5-My biggest problem is with myself-

STRANGE THOUGHT
When all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail-

I’VE LEARNED
Jesus statement “do not judge” is not a blanket command against all critical thinking, but a call to be discerning  rather than negative-

DID YOU KNOW
Giraffes have no vocal cords-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus have a will of his own? 
2-When a saved person sins, do they lose their salvation? 
3-Do all Old Testament scriptures apply to todays living?
4-Can a Christian always chose to not sin?
5-Can you stop sinning without being “born again”?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Where did the Samaritans build their temple?
Answer for today       Gerizim         John 4:20-21            Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and ye say that Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. Jesus said unto her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour cometh when ye shall neither on this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.”
SCRIPTURE
But now Christ is risen from the dead, and become the first fruits of those who slept. For since by man came death, by Man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive;   1 Corinthians 15:20-22 KJ21
PRAYER
Father, keep me mindful that I am free of guilt and condemnation for the sins I committed, for the sins you’ve forgiven.  Enable me to refuse false condemnation.  Enable me to live empowered and led by your Holy Spirit-

TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN.  BE A BLESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE.  LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-


No comments: