Monday, April 08, 2019

Monday April 8, 2019 thought for the day










THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-It is not enough to keep the bad stuff out, we also have to let the good stuff in-
2-Rather than store up the sour, store up the sweet-
3-A little love can change a life-
4-Love does not ask someone to do what is wrong-
5-Love never celebrates misfortune-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Arson suspect is held in Decatur fire-

I’VE LEARNED
Planning for tomorrow is well spent, worrying about tomorrow is time wasted-

DID YOU KNOW
You can tell the age of a mountain goat by the number of rings on its small black horns-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was satan created for a special purpose as compared to all the other angels?
2-How could pride and rebellion (sin) have entered into satan while in the presence of God?
3-Is satan now only in the place of hell?
4-Does satan now ever get into the presence of God?
5-What kind of creature is Behemoth as mentioned in Job 40:15

BIBLE TRIVIA
In the time of the judges, what tribe did the Israelite's hide from in caves?
Answer for today      The Midianites     Judges 6:2   And the hand of Midian prevailed against Israel; and because of the Midianites the children of Israel made for themselves the dens which are in the mountains and caves and strongholds.

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.   Galatians 2:20 KJ21
PRAYER

Father, help me to trust you when others hurt me.  Help me rejoice when my enemies repent and grieve when they do not-
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-



No comments: