Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tuesday April 16, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
1-A child is someone who passes through your life and then disappears into an adult-
2-Don’t shed fresh tears over old wounds-
3-Being a Biblical Christian is more than being a cultural Christian-
4-You cannot accept Christ and also hold on to worldly ways-
5-You’ve got to change if you want to grow and you’ve got to grow if you want to change-

STRANGE THOUGHT
I try to avoid things that make me fat, like scales, mirrors, and photographs-

I’VE LEARNED
Living one day at a time keeps us from being consumed with worry-

DID YOU KNOW
The wolverine is the largest member of the weasel family-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can we be “perfect” even as our heavenly father is “perfect”?
2-Do some things happen to us just because we are human and not because God willed it to be so?
3-Is a long life a sign of God’s blessing?
4-Why does God allow some people to go through a long suffering painful death?
5-Is the violent terrorism of today indicating end times are near?

BIBLE TRIVA  What mountain did Deborah and Barak descend to defeat Sisera?
Answer for today      Tabor    Judges 4:6-8  And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedeshnaphtali, and said unto him, “Hath not the Lord God of Israel commanded, saying, ‘Go and draw near Mount Tabor, and take with thee ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun;and I will draw unto thee Sisera, the captain of Jabin’s army, with his chariots and his multitude to the River Kishon; and I will deliver him into thine hand’?”And Barak said unto her, “If thou wilt go with me, then I will go; but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.

SCRIPTURE
Owe no man anything, but to love one another, for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.  Romans 13:8 KJ21

PRAYER



Father, thank you for always being there.  I commit myself to being all you want me to be.

I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: