Saturday, April 13, 2019

Saturday April 13, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Love shows itself through giving-
2-Some people marry an ideal and get a raw deal and live in an ordeal-
3-God can’t take you where you are not willing to go-
4-Pride makes you think you are invincible-
5-Every Christian needs to find someone to submit to (be accountable to)-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Deaf college opens doors to hearing-

I’VE LEARNED
Worrying shows a lack of faith in and understanding of God-

DID YOU KNOW
Other than humans, black lemurs are the only primates that may have blue eyes-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When we are “saved” are we filled with the Holy Spirit?
2-When we are “saved” are we under the Lordship of Jesus?
3-Can the Christian be dead to sin and not influenced by it?
4- What does it mean to “be under grace”?
5-Does being under grace for the Christian mean that if they sin, it is forgiven by God?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Who hid in a cave while God passed by?
Answer for today     Moses    Exodus 33:21-23 And the Lord said, “Behold, there is a place by Me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock.22 And it shall come to pass, while My glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with My hand while I pass by;23 and I will take away Mine hand, and thou shalt see My back parts, but My face shall not be seen.”

SCRIPTURE
And He said to them all, “If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever will lose his life for My sake, the same shall save it.  Luke 9:23-24 KJ21

PRAYER

Father, I am weak and often afraid. When I don’t understand what you allow in my life, help me to trust why you put it there.

TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN.  BE A BLESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE.  LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-



No comments: