Sunday, April 21, 2019

Sunday April 21, 2019 thought for the day











THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Jesus is the center of your joy-
2-If you don’t submit to the authority of God, he will allow another authority to come over you-
3-It is not  what you lost that is important but what you have left-
4-God loves me for who I am, not for what I did or didn’t do-
5-Imitation is not duplication-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Arachibutyro phobia is the fear of getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth-

I’VE LEARNED
What you do cannot be separated from what you believe –

DID YOU KNOW
An estimated eighty percent of animals on earth have six legs- 

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Should a person who speaks in tongues in public interpret what they have said-
2-Can speaking in tongues be a known language for which you never studied-
3-Can you be filled with the Holy Spirit and not have the gift of speaking in tongues?  
4-When something is spoken in tongues should a translation or interpretation be given?  What is the difference?
5-Did all the disciples or apostles speak in tongues?

BIBLE TRIVIA
On what mountain did Solomon build the temple
Answer for today      Moriah     2 Chronicles   3:1 Then Solomon began to build the house of the Lord at Jerusalem on Mount Moriah-

SCRIPTURE
And I give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. My Father, who gave them to Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father’s hand. I and My Father are one.” John 10:28-30 KJ21

PRAYER



Father, thank you for all  you do for me by the might and power of your Holy Spirit in me-
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS-



No comments: