Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Tuesday April 23, 2019 thought for the day











THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY

1-I like the things money can buy but I love the things money can’t buy-
2-Praying together outloud is the most intimate form of communication-
3-Faith overcomes doubt-
4-It is not the size of the man in the fight, it is the fight in the man that determines the outcome-
5-It is the desires of your heart that motivates you-

STRANGE THOUGHT
The mushroom capital of the world is located in Kennett, Pennsylvania-

I’VE LEARNED
Common sense is not a gift, it is a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn’t have it-

DID YOU KNOW
There are more beetles than any other creature in the world-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can the back slider speak in tongues?  If so, by what power is it done?
2-If God gives you the gift of speaking in tongues does he ever take it back?
3-Where does the gift of speaking in tongues rank with the other spiritual gifts?
4-Did Jesus ever not heal someone who came to him asking for healing?
5-Could God’s will for your life include not being healed?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What mountain range did the wood for Solomon’s temple come from?
Answer for today                  Lebanon    1 Kings 5:6   Send your men to cut down cedar trees for me from Lebanon-

SCRIPTURE

For it is written: “‘As I live,’ saith the Lord, ‘every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God.’” For it is written: “‘As I live,’ saith the Lord, ‘every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God.’” Romans 14:11 KJ21
PRAYER

Father, I am so thankful that because you are faithful and true, I can rely on you for anything and everything-

I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: