Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday April 29, 2019 thought for the day










THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Do not be afraid of silence for in it you can find God-
2-Write your sorrows in sand and your blessings in stone-
3-In the garden of your life, leave room for angels to dance-
4-In order to feel the worth of the anchor we need to feel the strength of the storm-
5-Fear not, pray on-

STRANGE THOUGHT
When were motorcycles first mentioned in the Bible?
Answer-When Moses triumph was heard throughout the land-

I’VE LEARNED
You will only know your parents true value when you see their empty chair-

DID YOU KNOW
One Australian wasp has the scientific name “Aha ha”-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did God expect Adam and Eve to fail in their obedience to Him?
2-Why doesn’t God audibly talk to me?
3-Why doesn’t God speak plainly to me and tell me his will ?
4-What does the Bible mean when it says “angels were created higher than man?
5-Do the fallen angels ever long for their old relationship with God?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Where did Abraham take Isaac to be sacrificed?
Answer for today    Moriah     Genesis 22:2 And He said, “Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah, and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.”

SCRIPTURE
For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth;    Job 19:25 KJ21

PRAYER



Father, help me to honor you and honor my spouse.  Thank you that marriage, the way you designed it, is exciting and fulfilling-

MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-






No comments: