Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Tuesday April 9, 2019 thought for the day













THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Don’t force what is wrong to be right-
2-God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we would appreciate the strength of his love-
3-Love is stronger than death.  That’s is why Jesus was able to endure so much suffering without giving in to despair and revenge-
4-My beliefs determine my final destiny.  My works determine my final compensation-
5-We know that we really don’t have control over our future but our day timers give us the illusion we do-

STRANGE THOUGHT
British union finds dwarfs in short supply-

I’VE LEARNED
The same God who created life in you can be trusted with the details of your life-

DID YOU KNOW
A lions roar can be heard from five miles away-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is the creature “leviathan” mentioned in Isaiah 27?
2-Is the book of Ecclesiastes one of pessimism and cynicism or one of hope? 
3-Why was Solomon allowed to amass so many women as wives and concubines? 
4-What is the correct understanding of the book of Song of Solomon?   
5-Why should an erotic book as the Song of Solomon have been included as scripture? 

BIBLE TRIVIA
What hero hid in caves to avoid the wrath of Saul?
Answer for today     David    1 Samuel 22:1-2   David therefore departed thence and escaped to the cave of Adullam; and when his brethren and all his father’s house heard it, they went down thither to him. 

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,    Hebrews 1:3 KJ21

PRAYER

     
Father, teach me to trust you always, not only when it seems no one else can help.  Also when it seems as though I can handle everything on my own-

I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: