Sunday, April 07, 2019

Sunday April 7, 2019 thought for the day










THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Cain had anger (rage) in his heart before he had blood on his hands-
2-The Pharisees rejected Jesus in their hearts before they had him killed on a cross-
3-You are not a victim of your thoughts-
4-Just because there is trash on the dock doesn’t mean you have to have thrash on your ship-
5-Change your thoughts and you change your person-

STRANGE THOUGHT
Chef throws his heart into helping feed the needy-

I’VE LEARNED
Worry immobilizes us, but concern moves us to action-

DID YOU KNOW
The opening to the cave in which a bear hibernates is always on a northern slope-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is it possible that the Holy of Holies of the first Jewish Temple lies under the dome of the Rock?
2-What is the origin of satan?  What was his beginnings and when did it happen?
3-Where did satan’s desire for greatness come from?
4-Did God create satan as a special being before his fall?
5-Were all angels created with the same desires as satan?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What Syrian army man had his leprosy washed away in the Jordan River?
Answer for today     Naaman        2 Kings 5:10 +14   And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, “Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee and thou shalt be clean.”
14 Then went he down and dipped himself seven times in the Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God; and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.   Galatians 2:20 KJ21
PRAYER
Father, thank you for your indwelling Spirit who encourages me and who enables me to encourage others-

I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS-



No comments: