Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sunday April 28, 2019 thought for the day











THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God of second chances and new beginning, here I come again-
2-God’s promises are new every morning because we mess up every day-
3-Faith makes things possible, not necessarily easy-
4-Through all the changes life brings, God will never let go of your hand-
5-God has plans for my day and a purpose for my future-

STRANGE THOUGHT-
What time of day was Adam born?
A little before Eve-

I’VE LEARNED
We are so busy growing up, we often forget that our parents are growing old-

DID YOU KNOW
The common garden worm has 5 pairs of hearts-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can you do things in Jesus’ name even if you are not saved?
2-Is God ever surprised by what we do?
3-If you cannot fall away from grace after being saved, why does satan bother tempting you to sin?
4-Was Judas ever a true follower of Jesus?
5-When did Judas “fall from grace”?

BIBLE TRIVIA
Where did Aaron die?
Answer for today     Mount Hor    Numbers 20:25-29    And Moses stripped Aaron of his garments, and put them upon Eleazar his son; and Aaron died there on the top of the mount. And Moses and Eleazar came down from the mount; and when all the congregation saw that Aaron was dead, they mourned for Aaron thirty days, even all the house of Israel.

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men. And being found in the fashion of a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death—even the death of the cross.

PRAYER



Father, I confess that my heart is sinful.  Forgive me.  Help me to remember that you are not the one tempting me, but you are the solution to my sin problem-

I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL-  JOY IN YOUR LIFE -ALWAYS-



No comments: