Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sunday April 14, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The wounds of a friend are better than the praise of an enemy-
2-One reason we don’t anticipate the return of Jesus is because we have it so good today-
3-God can even bless a grudging obedience-
4-Victory is not getting your own way in your life, it is getting God’s way in your life-
5-I don’t know what God is going to do but he is still God-

STRANGE THOUGHT
I can’t believe how old people are at my age-

I’VE LEARNED
Worrying keeps us from real challenges God wants us to pursue-

DID YOU KNOW
Rabbits can run up to forty five miles per hour-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can the Holy Spirit live in a life that is not totally committed to Jesus?
2-Why didn’t God create all men with an innate desire to worship him?
3-Is all sin a choice?
4-Are the unsaved in rebellion against God?
5-If sin is a choice, can the unsaved chose not to sin?

BIBLE TRIVIA
On what mountain did Elijah challenge the priests of Baal?
Answer for today      Carmel    1 Kings 18:19   Now therefore, send and gather to me all Israel unto Mount Carmel, and the prophets of Baal four hundred and fifty, and the prophets of the Asherah four hundred, who eat at Jezebel’s table.”

SCRIPTURE
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which you also have received, and wherein ye stand, For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received: how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He arose again the third day according to the Scriptures.  1 Corinthians 15:1, 3-4 KJ21

PRAYER


Father, you are incomprehensible.  You alone know life from beginning to end, and you know what is best for me.  I am choosing to trust you-

MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-



No comments: