Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday January 14, 2008 thought for the day


'NITE NITE!!!'
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Men fall in love with their eyes, women with their ears-
2-God is not the God of "what if' but of "nevertheless"-
3-Jesus is not the God of the tomb but of the resurrection-
4-Being kidnapped and held for ransom never worries the poor-
5-It is better to eat soup with someone you love than steak with someone you hate-

Strange thought-a short fortune teller who escaped from prison--a small medium at large--

I've learned-as long as I have my health, older is better than younger-

5 things I want to know-
1-Can we pray for church growth and then not invite others-?
2-Can we pray for our financial needs to be met if we don't tithe?
3-Can we pray for forgiveness if we aren't forgiving?
4-Can we ask God to supply our needs if we don't share what we do have?
5-Can we ask God to save our friends if we aren't willing to tell them the good news of salvation?

Today's Scripture
“…God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in His holiness” (Hebrews 12:10).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: