Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday January 28, 2008 thought for the day


"O THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY"!!!
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Never confuse feeling guilty with being guilty-
2-Heaven will be a place of worship at its purest level-
3-The Christian life is a balance of living now with a hope for the future-
4-If God gives you a dream, he also gives you the strength to reach it-
5-Many a false step is made standing still-

Strange thought-don't confuse your career with your life!-

I've learned-what my father said is true-time does seem to go faster the older you get-

5 things I want to know-
1-Is heaven and paradise the same place?
2-Is the Holy Spirit received by laying on of hands?
3-If you really believed in a final judgement, how would it effect your way of living today?
4-Is the way we treat others the way we treat Jesus?
5-Do we have to put ourselves down in order to magnify Jesus?

Today's Scripture
“This one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind I press forward to what lies ahead” (Philippians 3:13).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: