Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday January 10, 2008 thought for the day


"I THINK I DRANK THE WHOLE THING"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Remember, all adults were once children-
2-Joy can come in the midst of suffering where happiness cannot-
3-The color within us colors the whole world around us-
4-It is hard to take yourself too seriously when you are laughing at yourself-
5-When thankfulness comes hard, you need a sense of gratitude to brighten your day-

Strange thought-a lot of money is tainted-'taint yours and 'taint mine-

I've learned-you should keep your promised no matter what-

5 things I want to know
1-Are God's promises conditional or unconditional?
2-Do evangelical Christians have more quilt problems than other Christians?
3-How does the shedding of blood bring atonement for sin?
4-Why do Christians tend to kill their wounded?
5-Why do many Christians seem to be so cliquish?

Today's Scripture
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” (2 Corinthians 5:17)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: