Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday January 229, 2008 thought for today



"YOU'RE MY FRIEND"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-You don't test courage by being cautious-
2-Success in life is easier if you keep a cool head and a warm heart rather than a hot head and cold feet-
3-There are two kinds of people-givers and takers-the takers may live better but the givers sleep better-
4-Don't be so consumed by what is wrong in your marriage that you forget about what is good-
5-Falling in love is easy, staying in love is hard-

Strange thought-experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again-

I've learned-if I don't know the answer it is best to say "I don't know"

5 things I want to know
1-Can God change my will?
2-Why do bad things happen to good people?
3-How do we know when we have become materialistic minded?
4-Does wealth make you less sensitive to those in need?
5-Is it Christian to become self sufficient?

Today's Scripture
“The mind of man plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps” (Proverbs 16:9).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: