Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday January 21, 2008 thought for the day



"FRIENDS"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Gratitude is the antidote for pride-
2-Anything worth loving is worth your time and attention-
3-Anything familiar, even if it is precious, is easy to take for granted-
4-We must learn to practice paying attention-
5-When it comes to real happiness, self serving isn't it-

Strange thought-acupuncture is a jab well done-

I've learned-there is no substitute for good manners-

5 things I want to know
1-Is the word "faith" primarily a spiritual word?
2-Does faith need encouragement?
3-Are faith and intellect opposites?
4-Do Christians really believe they are in a battle?
5-In the spiritual world, does personality count for anything?

Today's Scripture
“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him” (I Corinthians 2:9).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: