Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday January 24, 2008 thought for the day


"PLEASE CHANGE MY LITTER BOX"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-the more good you do for others, the more good happens to you-
2-serving others does not mean sacrificing all your own needs-
3-enjoying the moment of everyday and the blessings of your life does not make you selfish, actually it will make you more caring-
4-how you see the world depends on what lens you are looking through-
5-the amount of joy in your heart is directly related to the thankfulness of your attitude-

Strange thought-a lot of money is tainted-'taint yours and 'taint mine

I've learned-people treat me the way I allow them to treat me-

5 things I want to know
1-Why are we impatient with long prayers?
2-Do people want a savior but not a Lord?
3-Would we recognize the voice of God if He chose to speak to us?
4-Are most Christians slow to forgive the wrongs of others?
5-How do you know when you have peace?

Today's Scripture
“Then Nathan said to David, Do all that is in your heart, for God is with you.” (I Chronicles 17:2).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: