Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wednesday January 2, 2008 thought for the day


BEWARE OF THE DOG!!!!!!!
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Experience is what you call your mistakes-
2-Success-caring for someone else-
3-You may be disappointed if you fail but you can't succeed if you don't-
4-Every flower must grow through dirt-
5-Motivation is always more important than mere talent-

STRANGE THOUGHT-show me a piano falling down a mine shaft and I'll show you a-flat miner-

I'VE LEARNED-if you stay focused on yourself, you are guaranteed to be miserable-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW-
1-What is love?
2-Can you be a christian and not be loving and giving?
3-Do we worship by attending church?
4-Do we really know how to pray?
5-Why are our prayers not more effective-

Today's Scripture
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in Me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing" (John 15:5 NIV).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-
IT IS SO VERY COLD HERE THIS MORNING-2*


No comments: