Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday January 20, 2008 thought for the day



"I THINK I CAN"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-The existence of something new does not mean "I got to have it"-
2-Enough is not only enough but enough is sometimes abundant-
3-You are not only what you eat but also what you read, listen to, look at and what you say and do-
4-Beauty is not a luxury-
5-Beauty enters your heart through all your senses-

Strange thought-Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses-

I've learned-it is harmful for parents to live out their athletic fantasies through their children-

5 things I want to know
1- Is church attendance used by some as a security blanket?
2-Which comes first in faith-feeling or fact?
3-Which comes first in love-feeling or fact?
4-Can you successfully love someone without their wanting to be loved by you?
5-How do you tell confidence from arrogance?

Scripture for today-"come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest" Matthew -11:28

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: