Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday January 16, 2008 thought for the day


"I'M OUTTA HERE"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-What a person is really like is shown by the friends they choose-
2-Rich and poor are alike in that they both depend on God for breath-
3-God keeps on loving us whether we want him to or not-
4-God is good to us in spite of ourselves because He is true to himself-
5-Love wants the very best for the person loved-

Strange thought-when you've seen one shopping center, you've seen a mall-

I've learned-I love my brother because he sticks up for me-

5 things I want to know
1-Is there a difference in being a Christian and being Christian?
2-Can you have responsibility without having control?
3-Is God obligated to save our kids if we raise them "right"?
4-Are parents totally responsible for the outcome of their kids?
5-If Christianity is so real why are so many Christians life so unreal?

Today's Scripture
“Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith…” (Hebrews 12:1).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: