Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday September 12, 2008 thought for the day


ASSISTED LIVING FOR OUR SUPER HEROS!!
Here are my thoughts for today
1-Every decision I make affects not only me but others as well-
2-Waiting is not natural but can be super natural-
3-Being right doesn't always matter-
4-Meekness is power under control-
5-Ego--Edging God Out

Strange thought-An archeologist is a scientist whose career lies in ruins-

I've learned-I am quick to count other's offenses against me, but seldom think about what others
Suffer because of me-

5 things I want to know
1-How can we be sure we are not being deceived by our religious leaders?
2-Why don't we wash each others feet as Jesus instructed?
3-Why did Jesus wash his disciples feet?
4-What news would the Magi have taken back with them to their own country?
5-Would the Magi have travel alone or in a caravan of many for safety reasons?

Scripture for today-God does not give us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, love and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7 (NLT)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: