Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sunday September 7, 2008 thought for the day


OH NO! HOW AM I GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS?
Here are my thoughts for today
1-Don't see the rocks in your path as obstacles but as opportunities to climb higher-
2-Don't let there be a crisis before its time-
3-All of the hopes and dreams for a better tomorrow can be found in the blessings God provides
for you today-
4-Mistakes are to make you a better person-
5-Kneeling is meant to keep you in good standing-

Strange thought-don't shoot the piano player just because the piano is out of tune-

I've learned-there never was a snow day on the day I had a big test-

5 things I want to know
1-Was there nothing special about Jesus's life from birth to about 12 years of age?
2-The 10 commandments are slightly different in the Protestant, Catholic and Jewish versions-
Which is correct?
3-Why were the books of the bible not canonized until 100's of years after Jesus's life?
4-How do we know the books of the bible were the only "Word's of God" that we should know?
5-Do we know anything about the descendents of Jesus's siblings?

Scripture for today-"'Return faithless people and I will cure you of backsliding"Jeremiah 3:22

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: