Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday September 26, 2008 thought for the day


I JUST LOVE MY CHOCOLATE!
Here are my thoughts for today
1-When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it-
2-Open yourself to change but don't lose your values-
3-Silence is sometimes the best answer-
4-There is more to life than stuff-
5-The more I know, the more I know I don't know-

Strange thought-Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once-

I've learned-money is a lousy way to keep score-

5 things I want to know
1-How are Christians to be "separate" from the world?
2-What did Jesus's baptism have to do with his ministry?
3-Why are the Jews God's chosen people?
4-What about the salvation of the millions of people alive around the world when Jesus was alive who never got to hear him?
5-Why did God choose the time he did to send Jesus?

Scripture for today-If you become angry, do not let your anger lead you into sin, and do not stay angry all day. Don’t give the Devil a chance. Ephesians 4:26-27 (GNT)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: