Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday September 23, 2008 thought for the day


I'M TAKING ORDERS-HOW MANY JARS DO YOU WANT??
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Don't be an optimist-be a prisoner of hope-
2-"Love thy neighbor" is a command not a piece of advice-
3-The truth can set you free, but only if you are discovering and applying it-
4-Anytime there is change there is opportunity , including the opportunity to fail-
5-Ships are safe in the harbor, but that is not what ships are for-

Strange thought-birthdays are good for you--the more you have the longer you live-

I've learned-you shouldn't speak unless you can improve on the silence-

5 things I want to know
1-Why are so many Christians fearful of being bold for Jesus?
2-Do Christians really believe the unsaved are lost?
3-Why are Christians called sheep?
4-How and when does revival come?
5-Will those who never heard about Jesus be lost?

Scripture for today-“Well done, my good and faithful servant. You have been faithful in handling this small amount, so now I will give you many more responsibilities. Let’s celebrate together!” Matthew 25:23 (NLT)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: