Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday September 14, 2008 thought for the day



AIR FORCE 1 NEW PLANE
Here are my thoughts for today
1-Peace is not an easy going attitude-
2-Peace is not being a pacifist-
3-Peace is not ignoring/avoiding problems-
4-Peace is not a truce or cease fire-
5-Peace is not defeating your enemies-
6-Peace is not the absence of conflict-

Strange thought-a computer's attention span is as long as it's power cord-

I've learned-you can never have too many friends-

5 things I want to know
1-Is it God's will for us to live without sickness or disease?
2-Is all sickness or disease from satan?
3-Did Jesus ever experience stress?
4-When do you receive the Holy Spirit?
5-When does sanctification take place?

Scripture for today-"Love each other as I have loved you" John 15:12

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: