Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday September 13, 2008 thought for the day


WHERE RONALD MCDONALD GOES TO EAT LUNCH-
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Meekness is demonstrated by correct timing-
2-Peace at any cost is no peace at all-
3-What ever you plant will eventually grow up and look at you-
4-Don't fix what is not broken-
5-The higher the expectation the greater the possibility of disappointment-

Strange thought-a public opinion poll is no substitute for thought-

I've learned-people who have mastered the art of living are guided by an internal compass-

5 things I want to know
1-Was hell prepared before Lucifer fell away?
2-Are demons evil spirits or created beings?
3-How long did the magi stay and pay homage to the baby Jesus before leaving-
4-Have the Jews stopped blood sacrifices and if so when?
5-Can Satan do anything to me without my consent and/or cooperation-

Scripture for today-“So be careful how you live, not as fools but as those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity for doing good in these evil days” (Ephesians 5:15-16 NLT

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: