Friday, September 05, 2008

Friday September 5, 2008 thought for the day


HAVE A GREAT BREAKFAST TODAY
Here are my thoughts for today
1-To the world you might be just one person, but to one person you might just be the world-
2-Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you know they are always there-
3-Our children are the living message we send into a time we shall not see-
4-Questioning God gives him a chance to answer you-
5-Excellence is maximizing God's endowment in you-

Strange thought-you know a fashion trend is over when your grandmother starts getting into it-

I've learned-it has taken me 68 years to do what my grandmother called "mellowing out"

5 things I want to know
1-How is it possible that according to Jesus we will do greater things than Jesus did?
2-Who were the Samaritans and why were they so disliked by the Jews?
3-How do you worship in spirit and truth?
4-If God is Spirit as Jesus said, how can he also be a father?
5-What does it mean to glorify the Lord?

Scripture for today-Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 1 Corinthians 13:12 (NIV)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: