Friday, July 03, 2009

Friday July 3, 2009 thought for the day


FREEDOM
Here are my thoughts for today
1-If your walk with Jesus is consistent, all hell will be after you but all heaven comes to your rescue-
2-The question is not how do I make a living, but how do I make a life-
3-It is not how do I spend my time but how do I spend eternity-
4-Jealousy is comparing the inside of yourself to the outside of others-
5-Jealousy is not what others have but what you think you lack-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Computers will never take the place of books-you can't stand on a floppy disk to reach a high shelf-
I'VE LEARNED-Our work should be an extension of our integrity-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does God really want us to make a sacrificial offering-
2-Does a sacrificial offering show greater love than one given out of your abundance?
3-Why did God need to have someone to have fellowship with?
4-How can you understand eternity?
5-What is successful living?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 34:1-11
1 I will praise the Lord at all times; his praise is always on my lips.
2 My whole being praises the Lord. The poor will hear and be glad.
3 Glorify the Lord with me, and let us praise his name together.
4 I asked the Lord for help, and he answered me. He saved me from all that I feared.
5 Those who go to him for help are happy, and they are never disgraced.
6 This poor man called, and the Lord heard him and saved him from all his troubles.
7 The angel of the Lord camps around those who fear God, and he saves them.
8 Examine and see how good the Lord is. Happy is the person who trusts him.
9 You who belong to the Lord, fear him. Those who fear him will have everything they need.
10 Even lions may get weak and hungry, but those who look to the Lord will have every good thing.
11 Children, come and listen to me, I will teach you to worship the Lord.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: