Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday July 13, 2009 thought for the day

FREEDOM
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY-
1-Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation-
2-Prosperity and ease are perilous times, not just blessings-
3-Gross sin is a culmination of a process not just a sudden act-
4-Confession and repentance help heal a wound but they never erase all the scars-
5-Do nothing until it is right and then do it with all your might-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If all is not lost, then where is it?
I'VE LEARNED-Nothing is more important than the cultivation of a Godly family-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Do churches educate or indoctrinate?
2-Does Christianity want you to think or accept?
3-In the world today, is God in control or is evil in control?
4-How can we say that God is in control when evil is so rampant?
5-Is God tolerant to allow great evil to exist?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 38:1-12
1 Lord, don't correct me when you are angry. Don't punish me when you are furious.
2 Your arrows have wounded me, and your hand has come down on me.
3 My body is sick from your punishment. Even my bones are not healthy because of my sin.
4 My guilt has overwhelmed me; like a load it weighs me down.
5 My sores stink and become infected because I was foolish.
6 I am bent over and bowed down; I am sad all day long.
7 I am burning with fever, and my whole body is sore.
8 I am weak and faint. I moan from the pain I feel.
9 Lord, you know everything I want; my cries are not hidden form you.
10 My heart pounds and my strength is gone. I am losing my sight.
11 Because of my wounds, my friends and neighbors avoid me, and my relatives stay far away.
12 Some people set traps to kill me. Those who want to hurt me plan trouble; all day long they think up lies.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: