Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Tuesday July 7, 2009 thought for the day

FREEDOM
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-God not only wants us to endure tests, he also want us to learn from them-
2-Biblical truths work but they must be applied-
3-We each have our own wilderness experience-
4-Maturity is always a product of time-
5-Learning from the past may be hard, but continuing in ignorance is even harder-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Be sure to do what you have to do now when you don't have to do it, so that when you have to do the thing you have to do, you won't have to do it!
I'VE LEARNED-We are all a product of our times-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Would Christianity have a greater appeal if there were no crucified savior?
2-Is Christianity the only way to the one true God?
3-What part of the Christian religion has the true gospel?
4-Why do so many different interpretations and denominations come from the same book?
5-Is it really hard to be a true Christian?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 35:19-28
19 Do not let my enemies laugh at me; they hate me for no reason. Do not let them make fun of me; they have no cause to hate me.
20 Their words are not friendly but are lies about peace loving people.
21They speak against me and say, "Ah! We saw what you did!"
22 Lord, you have been watching. Do no keep quiet. Lord, do not leave me alone.
23 Wake up! Come and defend me! My God and Lord, fight for me.
24 Lord my God, defend me with your justice. Don't let them laugh at me.
25 Don't let them think, "Ah! We got what we wanted!" Don't let them say, "We destroyed him."
26 Let them be ashamed and embarrassed, because they were happy when I hurt. Cover them with shame and disgrace, because they thought they were better than I was.
27 May my friends sing and shout for joy. May they always say, "Praise the greatness of the Lord, who loves to see his servants do well."
28 I will tell of your goodness and will praise you every day.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER