Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday July 18, 2009 thought for the day

FREEDOM
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Forgiveness is not just about the other person, it is also about us-
2-Indifference is rage controlled-
3-The humbled forgiven make good forgivers-
4-Being aware of your own shortcomings should give you patience with others wrong doings-
5-The proud have a hard time forgiving-
STRANGE THOUGHT-if a man works faithfully 8 hours a day he may eventually get to be boss and then work 12 hours a day-
I'VE LEARNED--Forgiveness comes easier when we remember times in our own past when we failed and were forgiven-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does today's church need revival or more ministries to reach the unsaved?
2-Do we find the Jesus we want, since we know so little about him?
3-Are there any originals today of the Books of the Bible?
4-Were the gospel writers trying to be detailed accurate?
5-Do the Apocrypha books have the details of Jesus families' life?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 41
1 Happy is the person who thinks about the poor. When trouble comes, the Lord will save him.
2 The Lord will protect him and spare his life and will bless him in the land. He will not let his enemies take him.
3 The Lord will give him strength when he is sick, and he will make him well again.
4 I said, "Lord, have mercy on me. Heal me, because I have sinned against you."
5 My enemies are saying evil things about me. They say, "When will he die and be forgotten?"
6 Some people come to see me, but they lie. They just come to get bad news. Then they go and gossip.
7 All my enemies whisper about me and think the worst about me.
8 They say, "He has a terrible disease. He will never get out of bed again."
9 My best and truest friend, who ate at my table, has turned against me.
10 Lord, have mercy on me. Give me strength so I can pay them back.
11 Because my enemies do not defeat me, I know you are pleased with me.
12 Because I am innocent, you support me and will let me be with you forever.
13 Praise the Lord, the God of Israel. He has always been, and he will always be. Amen and amen.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: