Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday July 16, 2009 thought for the day


FREEDOM
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-A contrite heart makes no demands and no expectations-
2-All sins are forgivable when confessed and forsaken but some carry tremendous consequences-
3-When you sin, the pleasure of the planting is surpassed by the pain of the harvest-
4-If sin were never pleasurable, we would never do it-
5-God's grace does not remove the consequences of sin except one-
STRANGE THOUGHT-It is hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere-
I'VE LEARNED-When you act in panic you don't think logically, you react-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How do you chose joy?
2-Is joy a spiritual word only?
3-Is living a Godly life and living a sinless life the same?
4-Are the Hebrew names for God more meaningful than other languages name for God?
5 Why was Jesus given such a common name?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 40:1-8
1 I waited patiently for the Lord. He turned to me and heard my cry.
2 He lifted me out of the pit of destruction, out of the sticky mud. He stood me on a rock and made my feet steady.
3 He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many people will see this and worship him. Then they will trust the Lord.
4 Happy is the person who trusts the Lord, who doesn't turn to those who are proud or to those who worship false gods.
5 Lord my God, you have done many miracles. Your plans for us are many. If I tried to tell them all, there would be too many to count.
6 You do not want sacrifices and offerings. But you have made a hole in my ear to show that my body and life are yours. You do not ask for burnt offerings and sacrifices to take away sins.
7 Then I said, "Look, I have come. It is written about me in the book.
8 My God, I want to do what you want. Your teachings are in my heart."
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: