Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday July 27, 2009 thought for the day

PEACE
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Old age is no guarantee for maturity-
2-What a deterrent to sin it would be if before the fact we could see the impact of our choices-
3-Faith is not always about having positive emotional feelings toward God-
4-Where there is absolutely no doubt, there is probably no healthy faith-
5-A faith that is challenged by adversity or tough times is often a stranger faith in the end-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Money may not be everything, but how much of it will you give to breath?
I'VE LEARNED-We are never immune from sin's appeal-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is it possible Joseph could have been a widower prior to marrying Mary?
2-What role does the church have in political issues?
3-What role should Christians have in social issues?
4-On what basis do angels worship God-from choice or is it their programmed nature?
5-How do you love God with you mind, soul and strength?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 43
1 God, defend me. Argue my case against those who don't follow you. Save me from liars and those who do evil.
2 God, you are my strength. Why have you rejected me? Why am I sad and troubled by my enemies?
3 Send me your light and truth to guide me. Let them lead me to your holy mountain to where you live.
4 Then I will go to the altar of God, to God who is my joy and happiness. I will praise you with a harp, God, my God.
5 Why am I so sad? Why am I so upset? I should put my hope in God and keep praising him, my Savior and my God.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER





No comments: