Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday July 14, 2009 thought for the day


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-The best proof of your love for God is obedience-nothing more, nothing less and nothing else-
2-When God says no, it is not necessarily discipline or rejection, it may be redirection-
3-Grace is extending special favor to someone who doesn't deserve it, who hasn't earned it and can never repay it-
4-There is no real resistance to Satan in lust other than fleeing-
5-If you don't flee temptation, you will fall-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Funny thing, I don't remember getting absent minded-
I'VE LEARNED-No character trait is more important than genuine integrity-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What reaction should we have when someone says to us "God told me........."
2-Were any of the world's major religions around before Christianity?
3-Why are Christians taught that we never live a good enough life and that we should always be doing better or more?
4-Does God always demand more from us?
5-Why is Christianity so split into so many different factions?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 38:13-22
13 I am like a deaf man; I cannot hear. Like a mute, I cannot speak.
14 I am like a person who does not hear, who has no answer to give.
15 I trust you Lord. You will answer, my Lord and God.
16 I said, "Don't let them laugh at me or brag when I am defeated."
17 I am about to die, and I cannot forget my pain.
18 I confess my guilt; I am troubled by my sin.
19 My enemies are strong and healthy, and many hate me for no reason.
20 They repay me with evil for the good I did. They lie about me because I try to do good.
21 Lord, don't leave me; my God, don't go away.
22 Quickly come and help me, my Lord and Savior.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: