Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday July 28, 2009 thought for the day


PEACE
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Doubts can sometimes serve a positive purpose but it can be deceiving to take all doubts at face value-
2-Faith is simply a choice to believe, a decision of the will-
3-Faith for faith's sake is meaningless-
4-It is not the amount of faith you can muster up, it must be based on something solid-
5-Being a disciple means you are a follower learner-
STRANGE THOUGHT-There are no cases of eyestrain reported from looking on the bright side of things-
I'VE LEARNED-The older I get the more questions I have-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is worship a "mind" thing or a "heart" thing?
2-Is "heart" and "soul" the same thing?
3-Is it possible to love God with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength?
4-Can we love ourselves and not like ourselves?
5-If God existed eternally and infinitely before creation, why did he create when he did?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 44:1-8
1 God, we have heard about you. Our ancestors told us what you did in their days, in days long ago.
2 With your power you forced the nations out of the land and placed our ancestors here. You destroyed those other nations, but you made our ancestors grow strong.
3 It wasn't their swords that took the land. It wasn't their power that gave them victory. But it was your great power and strength. You were with them because you loved them.
4 My God, you are my king. Your commands led Jacob's people to victory.
5 With your help we pushed back our enemies. In your name we trampled those who came against us.
6 I don't trust my bow to help me, and my sword can't save me.
7 You saved us from our foes, and you made our enemies ashamed.
8 We will praise God every day, we will praise your name forever.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: