Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday August 17, 2009 thought for the day



A FREE CAR WASH
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Yesterday's challenges are lost in today's joy-
2-Jesus might come in a way we don't expect and we might miss the answers to our prayers-
3-If we do what is right God will do what is best-
4-Because we look for the bright light we miss the candle light, and because we listen for the shout we miss the whisper-
5-One failure doesn't make a person a failure, and one achievement doesn't make a person a success-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Don't take life too seriously, it is not permanent-
I'VE LEARNED-Solitude and no service equals selfishness-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does God make everything perfect?
2-Is God responsible for all the deaths in earthly calamities?
3-Did Mary's family and friends know Joseph was not Jesus' father?
4-When did Mary and Joseph wed?
5-Why is there no mention in scripture of Mary and Joseph having a wedding?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 51:10-19
10 Create in me a pure heart, God, and make my spirit right again.
11 Do not send me away from you or take your Holy Spirit away from me.
12 Give me back the joy of your salvation. Keep me strong by giving me a willing spirit.
13 Then will I teach your ways to those who do wrong, and sinners will turn back to you.
14 God, save me from the guilt of murder, God of my salvation, and I will sing about your goodness.
15 Lord, let me speak so I may praise you.
16 Your are not pleased by sacrifices, or I would give them. You don't want burnt offerings.
17 The sacrifice God wants is a broken spirit. God, you will not reject a heart that is broken and sorry for sin.
18 Do whatever good you wish for Jerusalem. Rebuild the walls of Jerusalem.
19 Then you will be pleased with right sacrifices and whole burnt offers, and bulls will be offered on your altar.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: