Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Wednesday August 5, 2009 thought for the day


Illusion
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-There is sorrow to delayed salvation because your tears are tears of what was lost before you came to God-
2-One of the hard truths of scripture is to understand that we do not earn our way to heaven-
3-Good works have a place as a demonstration of receiving God's forgiveness but not as a merit badge of having earned it-
4-Often, something we like isn't the right thing to do and often the right thing isn't pleasurable-
5-Hell is the final place for those who refuse to live for the purpose for which they were created-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Does fuzzy logic make sense?
I'VE LEARNED-We often try to claim goodness by comparing ourselves to others-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Do all people worship something?
2-What kind of music is worship music--praise music?
3-How do we classify music as worship or praise music for can't a song be both?
4-Is there a Biblical style of music?
5-What makes a song sacred, the music or the words?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 49:1-12
1 Listen to this all you nations; listen, all you who live on earth.
2 Listen, both great and small, rich and poor together.
3 What I say is wise, and my heart speaks with understanding.
4 I will pay attention to a wise saying; I will explain my riddle on the harp.
5 Why should I be afraid of bad days? Why should I fear when evil men surround me?
6 They trust in their money and brag about their riches.
7 No one can buy back the life of another. No one can pay God for his own life,
8 because the price of a life is high. No payment is ever enough.
9 Do people life forever? Don't they all face death?
10 See, even wise people die. Fools and stupid people also die and leave their wealth to others.
11 Their graves will always be their homes. They will live there from now on, even though they named places after themselves.
12 Even rich people do not live forever; like the animals, people die.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: