Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday August 27, 2009 thought for the day



FRIENDS
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-There is no moment when God was not God, he has never not been-
2-Never did Jesus use his supernatural powers for his personal comfort-
3-When God entered time and became a man, he who was boundless became bound-
4-In scripture, thorns symbolize the consequences of sin-
5-Brambles and thorns on the earth are the product of sin in the heart-
STRANGE THOUGHT-A rubber band pistol was confiscated from an algebra class as a weapon of math destruction-
I'VE LEARNED-Pride and shame are brother and sister-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How do you bless your enemies?
2-Is tithing a sowing of seed?
3-Does God bless the quantity or quality of the seed you sow?
4-Can we make someone happy, can someone make us happy?
5-How do you "let your light shine"?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 59:9-17
9 God, my strength, I am looking to you, because God is my defender.
10 My God loves me, and he goes in front of me. He will help me defeat my enemies.
11 Lord, our protector, do not kill them, or my people will forget. With your power scatter them and defeat them.
12 They sin by what they say; they sin with their words. They curse and tell lies, so let their pride trap them.
13 Destroy them in your anger; destroy them completely! Then they will know that God rules over Israel and to the ends of the earth.
14 They come back at night. Like dogs they growl and roam around the city.
15 They wander about looking for food, and they howl if they do not find enough.
16 But I will sing about your strength. In the morning I will sing about your love. You are my defender, my place of safety in times of trouble.
17 God, my strength, I will sing praises to you. God, my defender , you are the God who loves me.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER




No comments: