Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday August 23, 2009 thought for the day



DO YOU HAVE THIS PROBLEM?
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-The source of evil is not God's power but man's freedom-
2-An all powerful God could not have created a world in which people had genuine freedom and yet there be no potentiality for sin-
3-Real love must involve a choice, but with the granting of that choice comes the possibility that people would instead choose to hate-
4-The worst tragedy in history brought about the most glorious event in history-
5-Character is formed through hardships, overcoming obstacles and enduring desperate difficulties-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If you aim at nothing, you are sure to hit it-
I'VE LEARNED-There is only so much sand in the hourglass-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What does "taking up our cross " mean and how is it done?
2-What are "spiritual eyes"?
3-As God's children, should we think highly or lowly of ourselves?
4-Is having a good self image taught or caught?
5-How high are Christians to think of themselves?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 56
1 God, be merciful to me because people are chasing me; the battle has pressed me all day long.
2 My enemies have chased me all day; there are many proud people fighting me.
3 When I am afraid I will trust you.
4 I praise God for his word. I trust God, so I am not afraid. What can human beings do to me?
5 All day long they twist my words; all their evil plans are against me.
6 They wait. They hide. They watch my steps, hoping to kill me.
7 God, do not let them escape; punish the foreign nations in your anger.
8 You have recorded my troubles. You have kept a list of my tears. Aren't they in your records?
9 On the day I call for help, my enemies will be defeated. I know that God is on my side.
10 I praise God for his word to me; I praise the Lord for his word.
11 I trust in God. I will not be afraid. What can people do to me?
12 God, I must keep my promises to you. I will give you my offerings to thank you,
13 because you have saved me from death. You have kept me from being defeated. So I will walk with God in light among the living.
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER



No comments: