Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday August 15, 2009 thought for the day


FINALLY I AM ABLE TO BE BACK ON LINE WITH ALL MY E MAIL FRIENDS-HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY-
1-God sees our faults and failures but he also sees our value-
2-God's goodness comes from his nature not by our worthiness-
3-When all hell breaks loose, all heaven draws near-
4-Never interpret our numbness for God's absence-
5-When programs take priority over people, people lose-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Don't learn safety by accident-
I'VE LEARNED-God loves us simply because he has chosen to-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How do we know we have given ourselves completely to God?
2-What is the most difficult area for people to surrender to God?
3-Does everyone surrender their lives to something or someone?
4-What is the greatest hindrance to receiving God's blessing?
5-Can you worship God without surrendering to Him?
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY PSALMS 50:16-23
16 But God says to the wicked, ?Why do you talk about my laws? Why do you mention my agreements?
17 You hate my teachings and turn your back on what I say.
18 When you see a thief, you join him. You take part in adultery.
19 You don't stop your mouth from speaking evil, and your tongue makes up lies.
20 You speak against your brother and lie about your mother's son.
21 have kept quiet while you did these things, so you thought I was just like you. But I scold you and accuse you to your face.
22 Think about this, you who forget God. Otherwise, I will tear you apart, and no one will save you.
23 Those people honor me who bring me offerings to show thanks. And I, God, will save those who do that."
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-JASPER





No comments: